- Nolan DOES get car sick (learned our lesson on the way down and brought a sick bowl with us on the ride home...which did get used)
- 13 hours in a car will make a 9 month old, red headed boy looney!
- Tennessee and Georgia have many questionable "spas"
- If you need fireworks you can also find them in Tennessee and Georgia
- If you like Waffle House or Cracker Barrel you're in luck because they are at almost every exit
- It is not always a good idea to try to get around a 3 hour traffic jam by taking back streets because chances are a lot of others thought that would be a good idea too....
- pumping in the car gets easier with practice
Here are some pictures from our first day....
I think he likes it here!
Nolan thought the golf cart was pretty cool.
Had to get Lucas out of the sandbox for a while...before he ate all the sand. haha
Nolan was heard saying "this is the life"...I agreed! :)
Lucas loved standing with his feet in the water and sand. He would look up at me with his big blue eyes, with a huge grin on his face and happy shrieks coming from his lips.
We had a lot of fun exploring the beach and collecting sea shells.
Nolan was excited to see this one moving..."it's awive!"