Monday, September 28, 2009

Nolan and Great Grandma Baines

This week Nolan and I are spending time in Goshen hanging out with friends and family. One of the family members that we are happy to see is Nolan's great grandma from England. Grandma Baines had originally said that her last trip to the States was going to have been at the time of our wedding, however after hearing that she was going to be a great grandma for the first time she decided that she needed to make another trip. She arrived last week along with my cousin Helen. It is truly a special time...4 generations all in the same house. We have some pictures of me as a baby with my mom, grandma, and my great grandma. I look forward to taking this picture with my son, my mom, and great grandma.


Here are a few pictures that we took today of Nolan and his great grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment