Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He's a MOVER!!

Wow! Our little guy is quite the mover. I have enjoyed feeling him move and over the last week the moves have become stronger making it possible for others to feel him. Mom got to feel him a few times this past weekend while we were together in Virginia for Jeff's graduation. Often when I feel him move I will grab the hand of whoever is sitting close for them to feel, but most of the time he becomes shy and stops moving at that time. Kevin has felt him a few times now and last night was asking him to "move for daddy!!" :) It still catches me off guard in the middle of the day when I'm working on papers or doing work at my practicum and I feel that quick movement in my belly. It's so amazing!! He seems to really enjoy moving around at night (I hope this doesn't mean he enjoys being up at night rather than during the day!!) and tonight he has been bouncing all over the place!! I have enjoyed feeling him moving around on the inside but also being able to feel that pulse on the outside. A true blessing and miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating and getting a job already! From Kevin's blog it sounds like you guys are starting to feel at home in the new house, at least the cats seem to be! We are coming to Indiana in June we won't be able to stop by on our way up, at least I won't. Greg and I are coming two different days because he is spending a week fishing and then Luke and I will fly up to meet him in Goshen on the 18th. We will be driving home through Indy though and I would love to see you guys and everyone else! We will be going home the weekend of the 27th and 28th so mark it on your calander. You definitely should write a post about living in the house and your new job and, of course, the baby! We miss you guys, and hope all continues to go well!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete