Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weekly Updates

Ok, I'm going to try and provide a weekly update...we will see how this goes.  Before I get into the last week I want to post a few pictures that I found after my last post.  These pictures are of Lucas and my cousin Carrie's youngest, Jordan.  Jordan is 18 days younger than Lucas (I think that's correct).



Just can't get them to look at the camera at the same time! :) 

Ok, now for an update on our last week.  We, as usual, had a busy week.  Last Wednesday I picked my youngest brother up from the airport.  He was coming to visit from Denver, CO. for a friend's wedding.  It was great to see him.  On Thursday morning we get ready and the boys, Jeff, and I packed-up and left for Goshen.  The boys and I enjoyed spending Thursday-Saturday afternoon with my mom, sister, Jeff, and some time with other friends and family as well.  The time always goes by so quickly and I just wish we could slow it down.  

Here are some pictures of some special moments with auntie Julia and uncle Jeff:









In other updates from this week, Lucas has really started showing interest in walking and standing on his own.  He is standing for longer periods of time by himself and when you go to set him on the floor he almost always goes to standing.  He loves holding your finger and walking and sprints up and down the hallway with his walker.  I told Kevin that once he is going there won't be much walking but running.  He is also really into trying to climb EVERYTHING!  You know when he wants to eat because he goes over to his highchair and tries climbing right in.  Things were already pretty interesting around here but I have a feeling they are going to get even more so in the coming weeks!  Wonder if he will take his first steps by himself before his 1st birthday next week!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment