Friday, November 26, 2010

Updates

Well hello everyone!!! I know, I know...it has been quite some time since I have updated you all on what has been going on in the Myers household. A LOT has been happening. I don't think it is possible to include everything but I will try to include some highlights...

Nolan is almost 15 months!!! Since he has turned the big ONE he has mastered walking, he loves to climb (or try to climb) on everything, he is getting between 4 and 6 new teeth (that will make a total of 12-14!!), he loves exploring and trying to figure out how things work, he will get into anything and everything left out (or put away), he really enjoys helping with laundry by emptying the laundry baskets, he is a very independent and determined little guy, he signs: milk, all done, more, and bath, he says: "NO!" "nigh nigh" (for night, night, or anytime he is going to sleep), and sometimes he will put his hands up in the air and say what sounds like "down" for touchdown, he is a very picky eater, he loves playing with pots, pans, and Tupperware, he loves other kiddos and animals, he enjoys reading books, and has now started giving kisses. He is a very sweet little boy, very much a momma's boy, and we are enjoying watching him explore and learn new things.

A few other highlights from the last month or so.....we enjoyed celebrating with family and friends at Julia and Josh's wedding at the end of October. The weather was beautiful which added to the beauty of the weekend. It has felt for a long time that Josh was a member of our family and so we were very excited to officially welcome him into the family. We got to spend time with Jon and his fiance, Rach, from Colorado and Jeff who has been in Korea since February. I think Nolan enjoyed playing with his uncles! :)

Last weekend Kevin and I went away for the weekend with our friends Matt and Erin to Virginia. It was my first full weekend away from Nolan and I'm happy to report that we both survived! :) haha It was another beautiful weekend as we spent time with friends and enjoyed the Dave Matthews Band concert.

We are now getting ready for the busy holiday season and look forward to spending time with many of you.

I will add some pictures soon (I'm at work and don't have access to my pictures...)

No comments:

Post a Comment