Sunday, August 15, 2010

In the last month

A lot has happened since my last post. I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last updated this blog. We are managing to keep quite busy and time is just a flyin' by. I think each month goes by faster than the one before and in just over two weeks we will be celebrating Nolan's 1st Birthday!!!! I can't believe it. Our sweet baby is quickly turning into a sweet (yet sometimes rotten) little boy.



In the last month or so Nolan has:
  • gotten his eighth tooth
  • started standing on his own (still only for a few seconds, Kevin and I both think he could do it longer if he would just let himself).
  • started walking holding onto fingers/hands
  • slept for 12 hours one night

  • began signing "all done" at meal times
  • visited the Indianapolis Zoo for the first time
  • went to his first State Fair
  • and started climbing up on anything that he can.

Other happenings in the last month included:

  • a visit with family up in Goshen while my brother Jon from Colorado was passing through on his way to Egypt
  • I took and passed my LSW exam making me a licensed social worker and allowing me to start working towards my LCSW.
  • Our friends Laura Beth and Charlie welcomed their son Cameron into their family two weeks ago giving Nolan another playmate.
  • and we enjoyed a visit from my college friends Anna and Mindy.

Sweet sleeping baby!




After climbing onto his toy box




Before the goat bit him.

Hanging out with Uncle Jonny


Nolan loves bath time

Nolan's reaction to his first fresh red raspberry


No comments:

Post a Comment