In the last month or so Nolan has:
- gotten his eighth tooth
- started standing on his own (still only for a few seconds, Kevin and I both think he could do it longer if he would just let himself).
- started walking holding onto fingers/hands
- slept for 12 hours one night
- began signing "all done" at meal times
- visited the Indianapolis Zoo for the first time
- went to his first State Fair
- and started climbing up on anything that he can.
Other happenings in the last month included:
- a visit with family up in Goshen while my brother Jon from Colorado was passing through on his way to Egypt
- I took and passed my LSW exam making me a licensed social worker and allowing me to start working towards my LCSW.
- Our friends Laura Beth and Charlie welcomed their son Cameron into their family two weeks ago giving Nolan another playmate.
- and we enjoyed a visit from my college friends Anna and Mindy.