Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick baby update

I had my monthly doctors appointment today. It was short and sweet. Heard the baby's heartbeat and got the info I needed for our ultrasound tomorrow. It is always amazing to hear the heartbeat and I can't wait to see our little blessing tomorrow!!! Kevin and I are both extremely excited to find out what we are having and are crossing our fingers that he/she will want to show us.

In other exciting baby news.....I'm pretty sure that I have begun to feel the baby moving. At first I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was the baby or not, but over the last few days I realize that these are definitely feelings I've never felt before. It's so amazing. I will enjoy these little movements as I hear that they can become quite painful in the months to come.

That's it for now. More updates to come tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. how exciting! good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the sono pics! Congratulations on feeling the baby! For me baby movements never got really painful, uncomfortable yes, but not too bad. The fact that I was able to connect with my baby and feel him getting stronger etc. always out weighed any soreness. I guess it could be one of those things where you only remember the good but for your sake I hope not. I do remember wishing Greg could feel it the way I could, but that is one thing uniquely reserved for us mothers!Anyway, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, enjoy the flutterings now! Pretty soon ribs will feel bruised, lungs punctured and skin stretched farther than you think it can go! It is all an amazing thing so soak in every moment!

    ReplyDelete