Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blessings continued

This week we received a CD with the pictures from Lucas's 1 year/ our family photo shoot.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, this was not necessarily the easiest or most fun experience.  Kevin and I were skeptical that we would receive any good pictures.  We are very thankful to our friend, Nancy, for sticking with us and capturing these great pictures.  I hope these photo shoots get easier as the boys get older... :)






























Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Having pictures taken can be very stressful! I think when I look at pictures we had taken, I remember the session; who wouldn't hold still, who cried, who wouldn't look at the camera. But when someone else looks at those same pictures, they might see something else, like the joy in your smiles, the beautiful blue eyed boys, and sweet tender moments - like the one of Nolan and Lucas as they walk holding hand! Precious! Nancy got some great photos! Ps. Photo sessions do get easier, that is unless you had a third to the mix! ;)

    ReplyDelete